Darkness Gliders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum about Vampires, Werewolfs, and Winged crutched soldiers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reina's house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Reina's house Empty
PostSubject: Reina's house   Reina's house I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
http://darknessgliders.omgforum.net
Reina

Reina

Reina's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina's house   Reina's house I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:45 am

she looked at the girl who are standing in front of a house.

Stopped, and looked at the house again, she's unsure then asked
"This is my house isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Reina's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina's house   Reina's house I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:26 pm

[[I just post this for everyone, Suzy's not there really]]
Back to top Go down
http://darknessgliders.omgforum.net
Reina

Reina

Reina's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina's house   Reina's house I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 pm

After dropped by Julian Reina went back to her home straight away. It was quite a tiring day, she discover there's 2 vampires like what her granddad's story. She turned the door knob to her house, when she opened it, a small room can be seen, a sofa, a small multi purpose table and some chairs, and there's another 2 door on the side leading to her room and kitchen.

She entered the house, sighing, she moved the chair away from the table and sat on it.
"Something has been missing", she thought. For a few minutes she stay there and think what has been missing, then finally she realized that the reason she went to the Forest was to find a rabbit home and take it as a pet also collect some berries for her to eat.

"Ah, yea.. How can I forgot such important thing?"
And at that moment her stomach grumbled, she blushed, luckly no one is there looking at inappropriate behaviour of hers.

"I guess I'll go back to the forest to collect some food, or I'll starving today"
She take out her jacket from the drawer in her room, in case its raining again, and a small bag for her to place the collected food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reina's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina's house   Reina's house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reina's house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Gliders :: Human City :: Homes & Residence HUMAN-
Jump to: