Darkness Gliders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum about Vampires, Werewolfs, and Winged crutched soldiers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devin Edward Towerwood has arrived.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin Edward Towerwood has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: Devin Edward Towerwood has arrived.   Devin Edward Towerwood has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Name: Devin Edward Towerwood.

Race: Shadow angel. ((Greater Vampire))

Description:Devin usually wears a plain white collar shirt, along with jeans. On occasion he'll wear an emerald cloak, instead of a normal jacket. He has reddish-bronze hair, that seems to go into an unorganized zig-zag all over his head. But it stays that way, so it's supposed to look like that.

Personality:Usually shy and quiet, but is usually extremely caring and emotional under that. Extremely slow to anger, and he mocks only his enemies.

Occupation- Carpenter and blacksmith.

Place of residence- 1901 Cullen drive

Name of shop: Towerwood Renaissance workshop.

Special power: Can read minds of anybody in a mile radius.

Family/Relationships: None, yet.

Backstory: He was born the year the decleration of indepencence was signed, the day it was signed, July 4th. He was transformed into a vampire at age 17, after he was shot three times by somebody who was simply crazy drunk. A vampire named Edward found me, pooled in my own blood, and changed me. It turned out I was "born" with the same ability as he, the ability to read minds. It was a rather amusing thing, when we got too near eachother, one thought echoing between us until we forgot it like a wind tunnel.

Eventually Devin found a woman, a girl named Lily. She was sixteen when he met her, and at first he thought he would attack her, the desire to was overwealming, though Edward had taught him not too. He left for half a year, scared to come near her again. When he returned, she was 17 then. The year was 1918 in Britan. As anybody who knows stories such as these, hunting often, he stopped himself from attacking her, yet stayed near her as often as he could. He just couldn't stop, though he knew not why. Her presence was addicting.

And also as anybody who knows these stories should know, by the time she was eighteen, they had fallen in love, and were married. He had revealed what he was as soon as he was sure he could control himself, and they finally had both decided she must be changed to save her.

He did just that. Edward came back to assist the process if anything should go wrong. Which it did.

When she woke, she wasn't healthy. She wasn't sane. She attacked him and Edward, and with her newborn strength, she almost killed Devin. But Edward saved him, but got himself and Lily killed in the process.

The closest thing he'd ever had to a father, and his wife, his life, were gone in one stroke.

Last edited by Devin on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Devin Edward Towerwood has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin Edward Towerwood has arrived.   Devin Edward Towerwood has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Okay! It's approved!
Back to top Go down
http://darknessgliders.omgforum.net

Devin Edward Towerwood has arrived.
Page 1 of 1