Darkness Gliders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum about Vampires, Werewolfs, and Winged crutched soldiers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting. . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Devin
Admin
Devin

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:55 pm

Devin scented the air. His coal-black eyes searched the scenery too. Elk, rabbit, uncountable bugs, fox, wolf, birds, and the thing he had been search for, grizzly bear. A crooked smile reached his lips, but not his eyes. He let his instincts take hold, and he felt his body shift into a crouch. A nearby river, the one not to far from his home, directly in his path. He leaped over it in a solid pounce, then scented the air again. Northwest. He turned, and ran. Then it was in sight. The grizzly turned to him, with a defiant roar. Now the glee reached his eyes, and he sprang, knocking the bear over. It didn't stand a chance. Without even staining his white shirt, he lowered his mouth the the bear's jugular. Then it was over. When he was done, he stood over the carcass, with a satisfied expression. He wiped some blood off of his lips, and searched the darkness with liquid gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:48 am

Suzy was in the forest as well. She had no particular reason, but she felt compelled to go. She saw a trail of blood, and decided to follow it.
Back to top Go down
http://darknessgliders.omgforum.net
Devin
Admin
Devin

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:27 pm

Devin heard a sound, a heavy foot crunching against leaves. A human. He whipped around in a movement invisible. He could scent her now. A young human too. A good thing he had just hunted.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Admin
Victoria

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Victoria had also come to the forest to quench her thirst. She practically glided through the forest but halted when she picked up the scent of a human and another vampire. "Maybe another time...I think it would be quite...unwise at the moment." Then she made her way back to her house to wait until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Suzy sensed the vampire. She could be very sneaky when need be, so she climbed into a tree, and decided she could make a tree home out of the various branches. Besides, she took pleasure from seeing things killed, and this was the spot to watch.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Then he heard her thoughts. "She knows!" He mentally shouted. His eyes flickered to a gentle rustling about a half mile away. "Little girl. . .come down from there. How do you know what I am?"
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:13 pm

"I have no idea." She said, holding a branch."I just sence things, what they are, what they want, even what they're thinking mentally." She came down, still holding the branch, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:53 pm

"What? Somebody else with abilities like me, but only stronger, and a Human Kid!"

"If you know what I am, than do you perhaps know that any human who knows what I am never lives long?" He said with a hiss, but as he breathed again he scented another Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Suzy gulped. She climbed back into the tree and locked the door on her new home, hoping that she hath not be killed.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:08 pm

"It's just a girl, maybe she can be transformed. Things aren't that simple here." Devin argues with himself. He finally makes up his mind, and calls: first to the other vampire "Hello? I know you are out there."
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:19 pm

But, the vampire was nowhere to be seen. (This was getting boring)
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Admin
Victoria

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Victoria froze "He knows I'm here already...might as well hunt then if they are aware of my presence." Victoria "jogged" back into the forest to see who demanded her attention.
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:44 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 pm

"I just found your scent, and I haven't seen another for a while. . .about 10 years actually." Devin said, momentarily forgetting the human.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Admin
Victoria

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm

"I haven't seen another vampire in a while either. and...so I was right, there is indeed a human here...I suppose it would...be better if it wasn't around when I hunted. Excuse me for a moment as I am very thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Suzy gulped from inside her treehouse. Hopefully they had forgotten her by now.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:27 pm

Yet another thirsty vampire came into a range where there was the other two vampires and a human girl. He walked slowly into view. "Having a party eh?" He said. All of a sudden the tense stiffness turned into relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:37 pm

"Heh, not really. Who are you any wa-" Devin stops, then turns back towards the tree.

"Excuse me also. . ."
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:55 pm

"Well I must be excused too for I haven't eaten in a while." Julian was suddenly gone after a large deer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting. . .   Hunting. . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Gliders :: Forest :: River-
Jump to: