Darkness Gliders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum about Vampires, Werewolfs, and Winged crutched soldiers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecting Food

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina

Reina

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:31 pm

"here I am again, in the forest" she said with a depressed tone. She wouldnt want to go back to the forest that soon after the burning tree caused by the lightning. It will be quite dangerous as the animals around the would move away to find a safe place.

She walked to a deeper side of the forest, she remembered around the rabbit area, there's alot of berries and also medicinal herbs. And so she directed herself to there by her memory map..
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:36 pm

"You looking for rabbit or?" Once again Julian was suddenly beside her.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:51 pm

"Akh, you scared me again..!"

she take a deep breath and calm herself from the shocking she just got.

"I'm looking for food..I havent got much money with me, so the only way to survive is by taking these wild berries"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:53 pm

"Yeah." Julian nodded. "Listen Devin wanted me to talk to you about something..."
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:56 pm

" about what? Is it something really important? "
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:51 pm

"Reasonably."

Devin was swaying from a tree. Upside down. While eating a red apple. He took another bite, dropped it, feel from the tree, caught it, and flipped to land on his feet gracefully.

"As the human saying is: 'It's a matter of life and death!' but it considering we're already dead ours is a bit different." Devin rolls his eyes then looks solemn again.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:12 pm

Reina was impressed on how Devin moved from the swinging on the tree until he landed on the ground.

"Its matter of life and death.."she give a silent response to that.

"and that is related to me?"
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:45 pm

"I think Julian should tell you that one. It is his fault after all." Devin said, taking another bite, then was on the opposite side of her, leaning against a tree. The core was left, and he threw it up and back, and it sailed a good few hundred meters to land in a birds nest. An empty one.

"Ever put your hand in fire?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:38 pm

"What does fire have to do with anything?" Julian said with signs of doubt. "I'll get to the point soon." Julian added and turned to face Reina. "You probably haven't heard of the Volturi. Well to our kind they are like royals. They make the rules and punish those who are brave enough to break them. One of the first rules is: Don't give the secret away. And they know many things. For all we know there is a scout out for all three of us."
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:54 pm

"And," Devin says, now up at the top of that tree, calling down. "If they find out a human knows, they'll kill everyone involved. Including me, you, and Julian. I mean literally, ripped and burned alive until we're ashes. Back to you, Julian."Devin says in a news-reporter fashion, as if he had just mentioned a car accident that had happened on highway 18.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:02 pm

"Thank you Devin." He replied also in a news reporter tone. "We now have 5 options. 1: We kill you Which we won't!
2: We change you. 3: We hide you. 4: They kill you which I won't let that happen. 5: They change you which I serously doubt."
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:31 pm

She still very calm even after she heard what will happen to her.

"So I guess, I need to choose one out of 5 options?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:33 pm

"Pretty much yeah." (Devin its your cue!)
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:35 pm

"Oh, and just so you don't get any clouded judgment: Becoming a vampire entitles a few things. First of all, you'll fall into a coma. Second, where your wounds that you received vampire venom from with feel like lava being poured through your veins. It will grow, get hotter, and far more painful as your body weakens. Third, if you survive, us being lucky and all and haven't drained your body of blood, when you wake up, for the first good 5 to 10 years you'll only think of one thing: your thirst for blood. And you won't be sedated simply by animal blood like we might. No, you'll relish only human blood. And it won't stop until you can start drinking animal blood. Then you'll have to practice staying around humans. By the time you're in control, almost everyone you know won't remember what you look like, and they'll have grown 20 years older. This, is the case, of course, if you're changed by a normal vampire. If the Volturi does it, you'll become one of their soldiers for time and all eternity but you won't have to go through the human-blood stage." Devin smiles, not having taken a breath throughout all that.

"Wanna' apple?"

A whole one is in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:38 pm

(Wrong account!)
"Yeah what he just said."
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:41 pm

"The volutri thing sounds interesting, but I dont want to be part of an army. This makes option 5 out.
Any suggestion which option should I choose?"
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:44 pm

"Yeah but you won't like it. We could take it, we've got eternity. But you're only human." Devin says, now cross-legged on the ground in front of her by about 10 feet. Not a leaf had moved.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:46 pm

"I like the hiding option."
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:57 pm

"That would be the one I would be referring to." Devin rolls his eyes, of course knowing what Reina would say before she said it, even if he wasn't psychic.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:00 pm

"Whats so bad about hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:01 pm

"Julian. for you being the almighty emotions master, please, control your own for one second!" Devin said, now up, back where he had been, upside down on the tree. It was pretty cool to do this, can't get dizzy see?
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:05 pm

"Indeed the hiding one sounds fun..But can you guys cope with that hide and seek game?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 pm

"HA! Sorry trying to prove a point to Devin. And right now he feels the impulse to kill me. Eh nothing new."
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:09 pm

"Wha? What are you talking about? No, I'll leave the Volturi to that. I'll be killed anyhow, but still, that wasn't. . ." Devin's eyes widened and he slipped off the branches of the tree, falling head-first into the ground. "Kuso, we're got company."
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:10 pm

"and..who might that be..?Volutri?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Collecting Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting Food
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Gliders :: Forest :: River-
Jump to: