Darkness Gliders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum about Vampires, Werewolfs, and Winged crutched soldiers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecting Food

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Julian realized what was happening. He grinned. "Get mad!"
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Shocked "Get mad? Is that mean he know? I'm being reckless again"

But she did like what Julian told her to do, she's trying to get more emo and it works.
A few gust of wind creating a small storm, leaves being blown, and for a moment their vision were blocked by the leaves which is blowing. She took that chance to escape and go back to Julian's side
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:31 pm

"Good job." Julian grinned. He eyed the dragon slowly. "You still wanna stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:34 pm

"what is the chance we can escape from him?"
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Leon laughs, sounding almost demented. "Control over the elements? This, this is a new one. But I'm so sorry." He raised one normal finger, an illusion of one, up, wagging it back and forth, clucking his tounge. "Before you do anything stupid, I suggest you check the back of your neck. Yes, you, Reina."He smiled, a fanged grin but to anybodies eyes it would seem normal. Three scars reached on her neck, the symbol of dragon-fire. If he wanted to, he could teleport her anywhere he had ever been before.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:06 pm

She checked on her neck and there was scars, just like what Leon said.

"Why do you do this?What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:38 am

"I believe they told you already. You have your choices. But hiding is not one of them, you cannot hide for very long-but now you can't run at all. That, symbol you may call it has given me control over teleporting you if need be. So, will you go with me to the Volturi, be changed, be killed, or be changed normally?" He said deeply. He loved his job, not enough beating the crap out of vampires or werewolves though. . .
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:05 am

"He..llo..whats wrong with knowing secret that they are vampires.? As if I will tell the whole world and they will believe me..Come on get some sense! You yourself is a weredragon, and why would you go busybody over other race's problem.."she complained for the first time, being fed up with this killing and changing thing.
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 pm

"Well, for me, no human can tell what I am even if I transformed and stabbed them through the heart. As for vampires, well, it's as simple as that paranoid humans would believe it. There's more people who believe in the super-natural than you believe. And also, because they have no right to know." He says. The answers weren't even coming from him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:49 pm

"That still doesnt make any sense to me.."
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:26 pm

"Exactly. And, what do you humans do to solve any threat? They would KILL the vampires, they would no longer live among them. Just like dragons had to hide, in order to save themselves from extinction." Leon almost literally spits the last part out. You won't want to be nearby if he spits. . .hehe
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:36 pm

speechless...but she still want to argue about there's no point of killing.

"Arent you guys are more superior than we human, it would be hard for us to kill. Why can we make some place where we all can live in peaceful?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:48 pm

"He won't give up." Julian said with his head down. "We now have 4 choices. He can kill all three of us. The Volturi can kill all of us. They can change you...or I can."
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 pm

"The same way humans win everything. Technology, savagery, and superior numbers. Do you know how few of us are left?" Leon shakes his head, it's as if she didn't know her own kind's history. Every time it happens.

"Peace. Name one instance where peace has ever existed in your race."
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 pm

"Please? It wasn't her who killed vampires, or weredragons. Why must you make her...us suffer?"
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm

"Because, we do not make acceptations merely because you ask. If we did, our world would have been exposed. I'll give you until morning. And please, don't try to run." Leon motions to the mark on her neck before running quickly, jumping towards the trees, and disappearing in a burst of flame as the illusion is released.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:03 pm

"Well I guess it is now we all die. Or I change you." Julian's eyes have turned black by now.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:05 pm

"Alright, by changing me means we'll be safe, then I'll let you change me"
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:08 pm

"Unless you can run like Bloody 'ell." Devin says as he comes back up, one arm uselessly over his chest. Habit. "Great work, Jolly great man." Devin sighs, and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:10 pm

"He can still take her. She has a mark." He helped Devin over. "Well I guess we should start now. Before you start to change, though, I want to say I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:13 pm

"Nah, its part of it is my fault too.."
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:15 pm

"I'm not letting you take blame."
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Devin catches up on everything through their heads. Weredragons. That ability was unique though, the teleportation. The usual dragon ability was their fire and wings, that was a new one.

"I'll be seeing you guys then. I may not be directly a part of this, but I have a medical degree. I can get morphine. Can't wait for the Redcoats to come, can we?" Devin accidentally slips up, showing his actual age. "I'll get morphine."
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:20 pm

"go ahead..Btw, is it not possible to drink from the same race? like vampire-vampire instead of vampire-human/animal?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:23 pm

"M'kay. But that won't stop the pain much. And you can't feed from the same race. Newborns often fight amonst each other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting Food
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Gliders :: Forest :: River-
Jump to: