Darkness Gliders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum about Vampires, Werewolfs, and Winged crutched soldiers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecting Food

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian

Julian

Collecting Food - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm

"I can smell him too." Julian crouched down and let out a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Leon shot forward, faster than anything else on the planet. He stopped at a mere few miles from his destination. He lifted one hand, and saw the thin membrane in between the muscle from his spine and his arms. His half-form wings. Transforming into his black-dragon form, he flew into the sky, shooting forward like a missile. When he was over the clearing, he reverted to half form, and started to glide down like a hawk intent on it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Julian grabbed Reina and pulled her behind him. "You have no business here!" He let the words out like a growl.
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:16 pm

He landed without a thud. He just, did, no sound to it at all. He faced the vampire, Julian first. "The contrary. You don't have anything to do here. Neither does he, and she doesn't either." He says with a laugh. He appeared human now.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 pm

"Not, quite." Devin thought. A weredragon. A halfling of humans. An assassin. A good one. Damn.

Moving as fast as he could, Devin ran towards him, attempting to clasp his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Julian saw Devin and also raced toward the Weredragon. He let out a fierce snarl.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:41 pm

The man she saw is quite unsual, she can feel it, he's not a normal human either.
"why there's so many mythical creatures around here?" she thought to herself

"From the appearance he has, he must be a weredragon or winged.."she continue

"now what? Is Volutri teaming with them as well to hunt us?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 pm

"Yes. They have been teamed for years though." He was close to the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:43 pm

"I guess hiding from them is not easy option anymore..they can both spy us from land and sky!"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:50 pm

"Well we still have three choices......."
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 pm

She's trying to remember...

"er, to be killed, or become a vampire eh?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm

"Yep." He suddenly jumped attempting to pounce on the Weredragon but he moved ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:12 pm

"I dont mind either..but I wish to live longer as well.."
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Julian stopped and stared at her blankly. "You want to be a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:27 pm

"If that the only way to keep us all alive and out of trouble"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:31 pm

"Well we can change you but it is painful."
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:33 pm

[Devin 'Gave' me permission for his slight Godmod.]

By this point, Devin was sprawled on the ground about 20 meters away, claw marks across his stomach. Leon turned his attention back to Julian, he believed his name was. Using dragon fire, he teleported behind the girl, and put a now clawed paw over her mouth. A single claw extended towards her neck. "Stop, and listen or she dies. I am faster than you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Julian, for once, was nervous. "You have my complete and utter attention." He muttered the words as if he was in a war and surrendering.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 pm

*gulp*
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Julian tried to give her a reassuring smile. It just came out as a goofy grin. "Goodbye." He mouthed the words slowly. "I'm sorry." He continued to mouth the words. "What are your conditions dragon?" He kneeled over so his posture was like a prisioner of war.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:02 pm

stuggles, trying to break free.

"No Julian, you shouldnt do that!"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:07 pm

Julian suddenly stood up. His eyes were pleading. "Don't struggle. I'm the one who got you in this mess I'm going to pay for it." He took a single step forward. "Dragon if you take me will you let them go?" His head fell down as if looking at a bug.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:16 pm

"No, its part of my fault too, I'm the one who asked that question to you..you cant blame yourself for that.."
as her emotion getting high, a sudden gust of wind appeared and blow the nearby leaves from the trees.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:20 pm

"No don't blame yourself!" He let the wind blow his hair out of place. "Calm down." A wave of relief and relaxation spread around everyone.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:23 pm

"I cant!"
somehow the gust of wind move to her direction and it passed by them, a small cut has been made to the weredragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Food   Collecting Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting Food
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Gliders :: Forest :: River-
Jump to: